Austin, Texas – January 5, 2016 – ROC Software, a leading provider of systems management solutions for cross-platform environments, announces the immediate availability of ROC Maestro version 2.1. ROC Maestro is also fully compatible with 64-bit versions of Windows, including Windows Server 2012 R2. This release also adds support for Debian Linux.
Along with the new platform support, ROC Maestro 2.1 also includes many enhancements including:
• Routine Maintenance configuration combines maintenance tasks, audit trail cycling, statistics collection and reporting
• Ability to manage audit trail cycling on agents
• Global variables can be defined to insert a value to be referenced in schedules and tasks
• Ability to save schedule and task definitions to a file
• Ability to change or view Task details from the Schedule components window
• Ability to search on tasks from the Monitor window
• A schedule mode column can be added to customer Monitor view
ROC Maestro dramatically simplifies job scheduling administration while expanding your operational reach. Its lightweight, small footprint means you don't need a separate server or large external database to run your cross-platform job scheduling.
Headquartered in Austin, Texas, ROC Software develops easy to
use systems management solutions for UNIX, Linux, Windows and
the HP e3000. ROC’s decades of cross–platform experience
ensures that its solutions exceed customer requirements for
reliability. More than 4,000 customers worldwide depend upon
ROC Software for innovative enterprise solutions, quality,
responsiveness and award-winning support.
For more on ROC Software, please visit www.rocsoftware.com.
For further information about this release, please contact
Phone: (512) 336-4200